Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Brokenhearted3663

General :
1st anniversary of d-day

Topic is Sleeping.

SoConfused23 (original poster new member #82698) posted at 11:10 AM on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023

What did you do on the 1st anniversary of d-day? My d-day is in 3 weeks…..right before xmas (OW reached out to me). Great timing, right? I really don’t know how I got through xmas last year. I was in shock, I guess that’s how I muddled through it. I have been feeling strong the last couple of months, but since Thanksgiving I feel like there’s a huge weight on me. I feel defeated. I know it’s because d-day is coming up.

id 8816480

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 2:44 PM on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023

Dday will be a tough time for a while. Expect to be in a "funk" and practice self-care during this time. Don't put any extra pressure on yourself and do what you feel you can do. If you work, you might consider taking the day off...but, others have appreciated having to go to work because it helped keep them distracted.

You do what you need to do to get by with the understanding that it does get better.

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3735   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8816497
Topic is Sleeping.
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20240905a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy